WII Recruitment 2016 – 15 Project Scientist & Project Associate Post: Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has finally Published an employment news notification for their recruitment of 05 Post of Project Scientist, Project Associate. Also, there is lots of opportunity for those candidates who are waiting for a long time for such opportunity. So Now, they are invited to all those eligible candidates to Visit their official portal www.wii.gov.in and fill up the form online before the last date of Submission that is 30.07.2016.
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment Notification 2016
Due to that, it is advice to all the candidates read all the information from the below official notification, to get the same information about the name of the post, education criteria, Selection process, how to apply, pay scales, application fee, and important dates by Downloading the official notification. For Getting all Those information, you can visit the official information portal, or you get all those information below link. Therefore, those candidates still not yet apply due to some issues since the day of notification publish. So, first of all, they have to download the application form and apply 30.07.2016.
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment Details:
|Name Of the Post||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Project Scientist (Ecology) – 02 Post||Ph.D. in Wildlife Sciences / Zoology / Life Sciences / Forestry||50 years||Rs. 56000/- (Per Month)|
|Project Associate – 03 Post||Master degree in Wildlife Sciences / Forestry / Environmental Studies / Botany / Zoology / Life Sciences||45 years||Rs. 45200/- (Per Month)|
- Company Name: Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
- Organization Official Website: www.wii.gov.in
- Name Of The Post: Project Scientist, Project Associat
- Number Of Vacancies: 05 Post
- Job Location: Dehra Dun (Uttarakhand)
- Selection Process:
- Contenders who have applied for the Project Scientist, Project Associate jobs will be selected by the selection committee by their marks obtained in Written Test & Interview.
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-
- How Can You Apply:
- Interested Candidates also apply for this vacancy position by sending all the required documents like attested xerox copies of all original certificates, Application Form & Passport Size photograph to ” the Administrative Officer, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun–248 001 (Uttarakhand) ” before the last Submission Date.
- Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 30.07.2016
- Important Links: