Western Coalfield Limited had been counted under the 8 subsidiary companies that own its complete control with the ministry of the coal. It is being founded as per the companies’ act of the 1956 and was being conferred as the Miniratna on the date of 15th March 2007. The company had its centers at the different locations and is being performing the tasks with the full enthusiasm.
Western Coal Fields Limited Recruitment 2016: 50 Vacancies
- Post Name: Mining Sirdar Trainee
- Age Limit as on 1st July 2016: 18-23 years
- Qualification: SSC or Intermediate or its equivalent examination from recognized Board/University
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test
- Application Procedure: Apply online through Official website:
- Deadline: 27th July 2016
Western Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2016: 400 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Mining Sirdar/Shot Firer, Surveyor
- Age Limit 1st March 2016: 18-33 years
- Qualification: Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS, Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying, Overman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS, 10th , Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send by Speed Post
- Deadline: 16th April 2016
Western Coalfield Limited Recruitment 2015 for the 465 posts of Sirdar and Surveyor (Closed)
Western Coalfield Limited had mentioned the need of the recruiting the proficient applicants for the 465 posts of Sirdar and Surveyor. Posts announced are linked with the certain eligibility norms and their detail is provided as beneath:
- Mining Sirdar/ Shot Firer: 438 Posts
- Surveyor (Mining): 27 Posts
Age limit: The requisite of the age which is being stated and notified by the Western Coalfield Limited is mentioned to be attained as by the date of 1st Dec 2014. The requirement which is to fulfilled on this date is mentioned under the perimeter of 18 years to 30 years. Suitable relaxation in the age will be permissible to the applicant that belongs thoroughly to the category reserved.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Mining Sirdar/ Shot Firer: The required need of the education under the specific post is mentioned to be as diploma which is being desired in the mining & mineral surveying. Applicants need also to have the appropriate mining sirdar certificate of the competency that is being issued by the DGMS.
- Surveyor (Mining): The required process of the eligibility related with the education commences the need of matriculation passed with the certificates needed of surveyor and this is being thoroughly issued by the DGMS.
Fees Schedule: Western Coalfield Limited had provided the general aspect of the fee which is necessary to get the registration. Applicants are provided with the schedule of the fee to be as Rs. 100. Applicants that are belonging to the category reserved i.e. SC, ST are exempted from the fee schedule. Payment for the fee must be made only with the demand draft (DD) that is being payable at Nagpur.
Selection Method: The schedule and the progression of the selection of the applicants is being associated with the written test and the selected applicants will be required at next to proceed for the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Western Coalfield Limited had provided for the applicants that the application which is being provided with the prescribed format must be used and considered by the applicants. This application is provided to get with the necessary certificates so as to be make the reckoning of the eligibility.
Important Date: 5th Feb 2015: Closing date which is needed to get with the final entertaining of the applications. It is very important to get by the applicants that after this date no application will be entertained and acknowledged at any cost and this will be a direct cancellation of the candidature of the applicants.
References: The most important aspects and directives are being followed up with the general instructions and these points of the necessity must be got with the link that is completely provided as underneath by the Western Coalfield Limited: