Sabofi India Limited Job vacancy 2016 Check Senior Manager/ Junior Manager Job Post Vacancy Under Sanofi India 2016 Latest vacancy Details Under Sanofi india Limited Private Job Vacancy
Sanofi Aventis 2016
Sanofi-aventis Pasteur India Private Limited (Sanofi India Limited) headquartered in Mumbai, is a part of Sanofi-Aventis group. Sanofi-Aventis and its 100% subsidiary Hoechst AG, are the major shareholders of Aventis Pharma Limited. Its manufacturing portfolio contains medicines for several therapeutic areas including cardiovascular, thrombotic, metabolic disorders, oncology, disorders of the central nervous system, internal medicine. Its primarily business is medicines in the dosage forms of liquid injectables, tablets, capsules, ointments, drops and syrup.
Sanofi India Ltd is always looking for Talented, experienced and Desire candidates for work with the Company. we provide better facilities for our Employees. If you want to Join Sanofi please visit company website (http://www.sanofi.in) and submit your Resume.
Job Details Of Latest Vacancy :
1. Job Profile : Upstream Process Lab Head
- Ph.D. in biology, biochemistry, chemical engineering or a related discipline and at least 7 years industry experience or B.S./M.S. with at least 12 years experience in cell culture process development or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator of ideas, project goals and results to peers and management.
- Experience in technology transfer, late stage process development, and process characterization and validation is highly desired.
Location : Sanofi, Paris, France
2. Job Profile : Global Mobility Manager, Asia & JPAC
Qualification : BA/BA or equivalent degree from an accredited college/university; a further professional qualification (e.g. tax) is preferred
Working Experience : Minimum of 8 years working in relocation and mobility related areas, with deep practical experience in international relocation, immigration and tax related topics.
Location :Shanghai, China
3. Job Profile : Senior Manage Global Quality Audit
Qualification :Minimum Science Graduate or equivalent with at least 5-10 years relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry or a major Regulatory Authority in Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations and GMP/GDP.
Experience : Thorough experience in auditing or inspecting regulated healthcare sectors
Location :Cambridge – Massachusetts – USA
How To Apply : Interested And Eligible Candidates May Apply Online And Send Your Resume/CV To the Company through Given Blow Website.
For Jobs Details & Apply Visit : http://en.sanofi.com/careers/careers.aspx