RDD Recruitment 2016 – 136 Jr. Engineer & Computer Operator Notification: Rural Development Department (RDD) has finally Published an employment news notification for their recruitment of 136 posts of Jr. Engineer, Computer Operator. Also, there is lots of opportunity for those candidates who are waiting for a long time for such opportunity. So Now, they are invited to all those eligible candidates to Visit their official portal www.palamu.nic.in and fill up the form online before the last date of Submission that is 04-07-2016.
Rural Development Department (RDD) Recruitment Notification 2016
Due to that, it is advice to all the candidates read all the information from the below official notification, to get the same information about the name of the post, education criteria, Selection process, how to apply, pay scales, application fee, and important dates by Downloading the official notification. For Getting all Those information, you can visit the official information portal, or you get all those information below link. Therefore, those candidates still not yet apply due to some issues since the day of notification publish. So, first of all, they have to download the application form and apply 04-07-2016.
Rural Development Department (RDD) Recruitment Details:
|Name Of The Post||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Junior Engineer – 42||Rs. 17000/-||40 Years|
|Accounts Clerk cum Computer Operator – 94 posts||Rs. 10000/-||35 Years|
- Company Name: Rural Development Department (RDD)
- Organization Official Website: www.palamu.nic.in
- Name Of The Post: Jr. Engineer, Computer Operator
- Number Of Vacancies: 136 posts
- Job Location: Palamu
- Educational Qualification:
- The Interested candidates should have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering, B.Com /B.Sc. (Math/Statistics)/ B.A. (Math/Statistics) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
- Selection Process:
- Contenders who have applied for the Jr. Engineer, Computer Operator jobs will be selected by the selection committee by their marks obtained in Skill Test.
- Application Fee: For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 500/- & For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is – 300/-
- How Can You Apply:
- Interested Candidates also apply for this vacancy position by sending all the required documents like attested xerox copies of all original certificates, Application Form & Passport Size photograph to ” Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Palamu, Jharkhand ” before the last Submission Date.
- Important Dates:
- Last Date for Receiving of Application Form Is: 04-07-2016
- Important Links: