The Indian Government has recently launched a new initiative with a view to screen and offer treatment to children who are aged from 1 day to 18 years. This scheme focuses upon handling children with care against the four major ‘D’s-
- Development Delays
- Defects of birth
For this purpose, the Government of India has started integrating health care facilities under Mobile Health Teams and DEIC (District Early Intervention Centers). Given this wide scale operation, it is obvious that there would be a given requirement for trained medical professionals to make this campaign successful. Mentioned below is the complete detail regarding vacancies for medical officers.
Vacancy Details under Mobile Health Team- 2250 seats
There are total of 2250 vacancies for various position. The elaboration of the same is given below:
|Area||No. of RBSK Teams (2 per CHNC)||Medical Officers (MBBS)||Medical Officers (AYUSH)||ANM||Pharmacist|
The following will be the salary of the candidates who would be selected.
|Post Name||Monthly Pay (INR)|
|Medical Officer (Female)||30,000|
|Medical Officer (Male)||30,000|
|Medical Officer (AYUSH) (Female)||22,000|
|Medical Officer (AYUSH) (Male)||22,000|
Each candidate is required to undergo a selection process where the District Committee panel would be examining them. The total marks on offer will be 100. Out of the 100 marks, a written examination would carry 90 marks and the other 10 marks will be offered to candidates on the weightage of their age.
Eligibility Criteria for the candidates
Like other exams, candidates would be required to abide by certain eligibility criteria before making an application for the given post. In the present case, the eligibility criteria are:
1) Nationality of the candidate: The candidate should be a citizen of India. If not, then he/ she must be either a subject of Bhutan, a person of Indian Origin who was previously residing in Eastern Africa or Indian subcontinent and has now come to Indian with a view to settle permanently or a citizen of Nepal.
2) Age Limit: Each candidate should be in between 18 years to 44 years. Age relaxation for SC and ST category is 5 years, whereas candidates belonging to OBC category would be given a relaxation of 3 years.
3) Educational Qualification: The following are the educational qualification for the candidates-
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Computer knowledge
- Registration with a Pharmacy Council
- b) MBBS Medical Officer-
- AP Medical Council Registration
- MBBS degree from a recognized Government Medical College under Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- c) AYUSH Medical Officer–
- A Degree in Ayurveda/ Unani/ Homeopathy/ Yoga
- d) Auxiliary Nurse Midwife-
- Physical Fitness for camp
- 18-month Training certificate under MPHW(F)
Here are some important dates that every candidate should remember-
- Last Date of Application- 12/07/2016
- Scrutiny of Applications- 12/07/2016 to 14/07/2016
- Merit List- 14/07/2016 (5 PM)
- Redressing Grievances- 15/07/2016 to 16/07/2016
- Appointment orders- 18/07/2016
Vital Link: The web portal for the information got specified thoroughly as underside by the Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK)