NIPCCD Recruitment – Project Assistant Vacancy Notification: National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) has finally Published an employment news notification for their recruitment of Not Specified of Project Assistant. Also, there is lots of opportunity for those candidates who are waiting for a long time for such opportunity. So Now, they are invited to all those eligible candidates to Visit their official portal www.nipccd.nic.in and fill up the form online before the last date of Submission that is 07.07.2016.
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) Recruitment Notification 2016
Due to that, it is advice to all the candidates read all the information from the below official notification, to get the same information about the name of the post, education criteria, Selection process, how to apply, pay scales, application fee, and important dates by Downloading the official notification. For Getting all Those information, you can visit the official information portal, or you get all those information below link. Therefore, those candidates still not yet apply due to some issues since the day of notification publish. So, first of all, they have to download the application form and apply 07.07.2016.
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) Recruitment Details:
- Company Name: National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD)
- Organization Official Website: www.nipccd.nic.in
- Name Of The Post: Project Assistant
- Number Of Vacancies: Not Specified
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Educational Qualification:
- The Interested candidates should have completed post graduate degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
- Age Limit:
- Candidates Maximum age 35 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.For more details about age relaxation, please read the official recruitment notification.
- Pay Scale:
- The Selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 25000/- (Per Month).
- How Can You Apply:
- Interested Candidates also apply for this vacancy position by sending all the required documents like attested xerox copies of all original certificates, Application Form & Passport Size photograph to ” the Assistant Administrative Officer (Pers.) National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development, 5, Siri Institutional Area, Opposite Hauz Khas Police Station, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 ” before the last Submission Date.
- Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 07.07.2016
- Important Links: