Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR) at Sriharikota is one of the most popular titles surrounded by the Spaceports of the World today. India’s space conveyances fly from here giving a positive access to Space for commercial satellites as well as indigenous satellites. Multiple kinds of Space operations with scientific satellites, connections and remote sensing are accomplished from here. The Space Centre, which was commonly studied as Sriharikota Range (SHAR), was renamed as ‘Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR’ on 5th Sept, 2002, in the warm commemoration of Prof. Satish Dhawan, departed Chairman of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).
ISRO SHAR Recruitment 2016: 53 Vacancies
- Post Name: Technician, Draughtsman, Fireman
- Technician-B: 40 posts
- Draughtsman-B: 02 posts
- Fireman-A: 11 posts
- Age Limit: 18-35 years
- Technician-B: SSLC/SSC pass and ITI/NAC/NTC in relevant trade
- Draughtsman-B: SSLC/SSC pass and ITI/NAC/NTC in Draughtsman (Civil) trade
- Fireman-A: SSLC/SSC pass and ITI/NAC/NTC in Fitter trade
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Skill Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website:
- Deadline: 21st July 2016
The present nation is the nation of scientific attitude. This must be suitably handled by the respected authorization. The field of remote sensing, communications and area of the scientific satellites is being appropriately being gripped and knobbed by the much respected Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR). The very of the advantageous and gainful rockets and launches are being successfully handled by the supremacy. A large portion of the area for the research work is being covered by the SHAR.
Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR) had announced the process that gets linked to make the recruitment for the eight posts of MO, Nurse, and other posts. The detail associated with the posts is below:
Age limit: The age that provided for the candidates having attained is 18 years to 35 years. The age maturity needs to have accomplished on the date 5th June 2015. The relaxation in the age also to permit to the candidates that belong to category reserved.
Educational Criterion Set: Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR) had mentioned using the authorized notification so that the complete requirement of the education for each post can get accessed for the candidates.
Selection Method: The choice to make for the applicants gets linked with the interview and verification of documents.
Application Submission: The application submission to make for the post is possible at the official website of Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR). Applicants also require keeping the filled form in hard copy for future use.
- 16th May 2015: The initial time to start the online process of registration.
- 5th June 2015: The closing date mentioned to submit the application online.
- The linkage to get recruitment advertisement is made available by the Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR) as below:
- The online compliance of the application is to make at the link below:
SHAR Recruitment 2015 for the 26 posts of Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant and other posts (Closed): The recruitment of applicants is also a very important task which is being worked out by the Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR). The announcement currently proclaimed is for the 26 posts of Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant and other posts and the detail under the post is being provided to be as below:
Age limit: The necessity which is being required from the applicants for the age is being stated to be under the boundary of the 18 years to 30 years for the post that is being numbered as 6 and for the remaining of the post left over the age perimeter is being constructed to be 18 years to 35 years. The directives of Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR) also permit for the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants that have been applying for the post must get by the official advertisement of the Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR) so that the necessity under the specific post could be generated and eligibility could be counted.
Selection Method: Applicants will be made selected via the session which is being structured to be at start with the written test / interview session. This session is further accountable on the part of the applicants with the physical fitness test and by the endurance test. All the points are thoroughly being summed up to get the final selection.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are required to make the registration at the official website of the Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR) following the online registration. Applicants after the registration must send it with all the required documents and testimonials.
- Date from which applicants are liable to start the registration process is being mentioned to be 28th June 2014.
- Terminating date until which the online registration or reprinting of the application form must be completed is 17th July 2014.
- Closing date via which the applications must at the door step of Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR) is 28th July 2014.
- Applicants must get satisfied their quest regarding the additional information required from the web portal which is being provided to be as below:
- To get registered for the post via the online registration the connection which is being necessary is being mentioned to be below: