Indian Army Recruitment 2016 – 42 Officer (Dental Corps) Vacancies: Indian Army has finally Published an employment news notification for their recruitment of 42 Posts of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer. Also, there is lots of opportunity for those candidates who are waiting for a long time for such opportunity. So Now, they are invited to all those eligible candidates to Visit their official portal www.indianarmy.nic.in and fill up the form online before the last date of Submission that is 20.07.2016.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2016
Due to that, it is advice to all the candidates read all the information from the below official notification, to get the same information about the name of the post, education criteria, Selection process, how to apply, pay scales, application fee, and important dates by Downloading the official notification. For Getting all Those information, you can visit the official information portal, or you get all those information below link. Therefore, those candidates still not yet apply due to some issues since the day of notification publish. So, first of all, they have to download the application form and apply 20.07.2016.
Indian Army Recruitment Details:
- Company Name: Indian Army
- Organization Official Website: www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Name Of The Post: Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer
- Number Of Vacancies: 42 Posts
- Job Location: All India
- Educational Qualification:
- The Interested candidates should have completed BDS/MDS from a College/ University or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
- Age Limit:
- Candidates Maximum age 45 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.For more details about age relaxation, please read the official recruitment notification.
- Pay Scale:
- The Selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay : Rs. 6100/-.
- Selection Process:
- Contenders who have applied for the Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer jobs will be selected by the selection committee by their marks obtained in Screening, Interview & Medical Examination.
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/-
- How Can You Apply:
- Interested Candidates also apply for this vacancy position by sending all the required documents like attested xerox copies of all original certificates, Application Form & Passport Size photograph to ” Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No 25, L-Block Ministry of Defence, New Delhi – 110001 ” before the last Submission Date.
- Important Dates:
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 20.07.2016
- Important Links: