HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2016 – 12 LDC, Stenographer, Typist Post: HQ Northern Command has finally Published an employment news notification for their recruitment of 12 posts of LDC, Stenographer, Typist. Also, there is lots of opportunity for those candidates who are waiting for a long time for such opportunity. So Now, they are invited to all those eligible candidates to Visit their official portal www.mes.gov.in and fill up the form online before the last date of Submission that is 18-07-2016..
HQ Northern Command Recruitment Notification 2016
Due to that, it is advice to all the candidates read all the information from the below official notification, to get the same information about the name of the post, education criteria, Selection process, how to apply, pay scales, application fee, and important dates by Downloading the official notification. For Getting all Those information, you can visit the official information portal, or you get all those information below link. Therefore, those candidates still not yet apply due to some issues since the day of notification publish. So, first of all, they have to download the application form and apply 18-07-2016..
HQ Northern Command Recruitment Details:
- Company Name: HQ Northern Command
- Organization Official Website: www.mes.gov.in
- Name Of The Post: LDC, Stenographer, Typist
- Number Of Vacancies: 12 posts
- Job Location:
- Educational Qualification:
- The Interested candidates should have completed 10th, 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
- Age Limit:
- Candidates age should be in between 18 to 25 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.For more details about age relaxation, please read the official recruitment notification.
- Pay Scale:
- The Selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- With 1800/2400/- Grade Pay.
- Selection Process:
- Contenders who have applied for the LDC, Stenographer, Typist jobs will be selected by the selection committee by their marks obtained in Written Exam.
- How Can You Apply:
- Interested Candidates also apply for this vacancy position by sending all the required documents like attested xerox copies of all original certificates, Application Form & Passport Size photograph to ” Adm Officer, HQ Northern Command, C/o 56 APO ” before the last Submission Date.
- Important Dates:
- Last Date for Receiving of Application Form Is: 18-07-2016
- Important Links: