Gujarat Police Recruitment
Gujarat Police has depicted a vacancy advertisement related to Gujarat Police Recruitment. Application forms are invited from skilled and hard working aspirants those who are willing to fill up 17532 Constable and Jail Sipahi Posts. Applicants can apply against Gujarat Police Jobs by forwarding online application form as per the format on or before the last date. Get More Details about Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017 through this page.
Career oriented applicants who fulfill the requisite eligibility for the stated posts and want apply against Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016 and send their completely filled applications on or before the scheduled date which are clearly customized below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Gujarat Police Recruitment
|Name of conducting body||Gujarat Police|
|No. of posts||17532|
|Last Date to fill online application||30th July 2016|
Gujarat Police Vacancy Detail:
- Unarmed Police Constable: 11300
- Armed Police Constable: 1700
- S.R.P. Constable: 3780
- Prison Warder: 752 posts
Candidates should have passed the HSC / Class 12th Examinations from a recognized board.
Aspirant applying for the aforesaid post must resided between the age limit of 18 – 25 years. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Application Fee for Gujarat Police Jobs:
- For General Candidates Application: Rs. 100/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/SEBC/ Ex-servicemen and Unreserved Economically Weaker Sections) Application: Nil
Fee for application can be paid by using debit card, e-challan, internet banking or credit card.
Latest 20,000 Jobs in Police: Grab Now
Selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in following step as given below…
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
Way to fill Gujarat Police Application Form:
Applicants who find themselves eligible for Gujarat Police Recruitment can apply through online mode against this employment notification.
- Candidates are firstly required to log on to the official website of Gujarat Water Supply & Sewerage Board, which is ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Hit “Apply Online” tab available at the menu bar of home page.
- Select the “Apply Now” visible against the concerned post of recruitment notification you are willing to willing apply for.
- This will open the Online Application Form on your computer screen.
- Fill the details carefully in the form and upload your passport size photograph and signature in the proper format.
- Upload scanned educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate in provided space.
- Applicants need to make payment of application fee in proper mode as mentioned above.
- After the successful completion, submit the form by pressing “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Take a print out of filled application form for future reference.
Must Check: Procedure to Fill Online Application Form
- Last Dates of Online Application: 30th July 2016
- Due Date to Pay Application Fees: 05th August 2016
Note: Individuals can check this Official Notice for more details related to Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016. You can bookmark this page pressing Control+D for getting other information about Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017.
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On