Here is the list of latest CPCL Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by CPCL along with complete information. The page is all about to announce CPCL Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 29 vacancies open in CPCL as follows:
CPCL Recruitment 2016: 29 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Engineer: 25 posts
- Marketing Officer: 02 posts
- Human Resource Officer: 01 post
- Law Officer: 01 post
- Age Limit as on 31st July 2016: 30 years
- Engineer: First class Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil/Chemical/Petroleum/Petrochemicals/Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics with not less than 60% marks in aggregate of all Semesters/Years
- Marketing Officer: Engineering Graduate in either Chemical or Mechanical discipline with 2 years full-time regular course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- Human Resource Officer: Graduate in any discipline with two years full time regular course leading to Post Graduate Diploma/Masters Degree in Human Resource Management/Personal Management/Industrial Relations/Labour Welfare/Social Work/Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent with Specialization in Personal Management & Labour welfare/Human Resources
- Law Officer: Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB or equivalent)
- Selection Procedure: Written Test and Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: and apply offline submit hard copy sent by registered/speed post before 3rd Aug 2016
- Deadline: 30th July 2016
- Deadline for submission of application: 3rd Aug 2016
- Intimation of Written Test: 13th Aug 2016
CPCL Engineer Recruitment 2016: 2 Vacancies (Closed)
- Age Limit as on 31th Oct, 2015: 35 years
- Qualification: Graduation in Engineering/Technology in Chemical/Petroleum from a recognized university.
- Selection Procedure: Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application form and Send by Posy.
- Deadline: 15th Oct, 2015
CPCL Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 104 posts of Junior Engineering Assistant: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) to make the recruitment of the applicants for the 104 posts of Junior Engineering Assistant had announced the detail. This post gets related with the different trades and whose detail is as below:
Age limit: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) had provided the age requirement for 28 years. This age by the applicants is stated to get by the time 30th April 2015. It is also important to get that the relaxation in the age will be permitted to the candidates that belong to the category reserved under the rules and regulations.
Educational Criterion Set: Scholastic possession under the posts is as below:
- JEA (Chemical): Diploma in the chemical, petroleum, petrochemical engineering or technology is required from the applicants.
- JEA (Mechanical): Diploma in the mechanical engineering is the education that will make applicants qualify for the post.
- JEA (Electrical): Education required is diploma in electrical, electrical & electronics engineering.
- JEA (Instrumentation): Education needed is Diploma in Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Communications or Engineering.
- JEA (Automobile): Applicants with qualification diploma in an automobile or mechanical engineering will get the seat secured.
Fees Schedule: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) had provided to make the payment for registration as Rs. 300. This fee will be paid by the General and OBC applicants with the online payment i.e. internet banking, ATM-cum-Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank Challan. Applicants with the category SC, ST and PWD, are made free from payment.
Selection Method: Only the applicants shortlisted from the received applications will be invited for the next selection schemes. Processes that are lined up to make the selection are the written test and personal interview session.
The Method of Registration: The process that is for the registration commences to use the official website of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL). The application needs to get submitted and then also restored for future use in the hard copy i.e. printed form.
- 20th April 2015: Date from which the process of online registration is to get a start, and this is to start from time 10:30 hrs.
- 11th May 2015: a final date that get related with the compliance of the application and it could get completed till midnight.
- 13th May 2015: Date that is to make the final payment via the Challan.
- 29th May 2015: Date from which admit cards can get
- 14th June 2015: Date provided for the conduct of written test in Chennai.
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) had provided the linkage for the applicants below to get the official notification:
- The online application is to compile at the link provided below:
- The caste certificate for the community SC, ST must get via the linkage below:
- The caste certificate for the community OBC must get via the linkage below:
- The caste certificate for the community PWD must get via the linkage below: