Cochin Shipyard is a Government of India company which was established in the year of 1972 for repairing and building the vessels in India. The more information about Cochin Shipyard can be found on the official website www.cochinshipyard.com. The following information only for the latest recruitment in Cochin Shipyard. Interested candidates should read the following information to apply for the post.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016: 3 Vacancies
- Post Name: Caretaker and Cook
- Caretaker: 01 post
- Cook: 02 posts
- Age Limit as on 25th July 2016: 50 years
- Caretaker: Retired Defence Personnel like CPO/MCPO or Employees retired at Supervisory Level from Public Sector Undertakings and Good command over English, Hindi and Malayalam Languages and knowledge in the use of computers in desirable
- Cook: Pass in 7th Std. with 1-year Certificate Course in Food Production/Food and Beverages Service from a Government Food Craft Institute/2 years Vocational Certificate in Catering and Restaurant Management from an Institution recognized by Central/State Government will be preferred
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be basis on Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by Registered/Speed Post before 25th July 2016
- Deadline: 25th July 2016
Cochin Shipyard Supervisory & Workmen Recruitment 2016: 276 Various Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer, Assistant Catering Officer, Accountant, Technical Assistant, Jr Technical Assistant, Sr Ship Draftsman, Jr commercial Assistant, Stenographer, Storekeeper, Instrument Mechanic, Welder cum Fitter, Fitter, Painter, Shipwright Wood, Machinist, Crane Operator, Serang, Fireman, Semi-Skilled Rigger, Staff Car Driver, Lascar, Service Assistant, General Worker
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: and Apply offline by post before 5th March 2016
- Deadline: 29th Feb 2016
Cochin Shipyard Asst Manager & Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016: 7 Various Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Assistant Manager (Finance), Executive Trainee (Finance & Company Secretary)
- Age Limit as on 24th Feb 2016: 25-30 years
- Qualification: Graduation Degree, CA/ICA, Associate Membership in the Institute of Company Secretaries from a recognized University
- Selection Process: Selection based on CA/ICA Marks (for Assistant Manager (Finance) Post), Written Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply offline by post
- Deadline: 24th Feb 2016
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2015 for the 29 posts of AGM, Senior Manager and MO (Closed)
Cochin Shipyard Limited had made many of the random announcements that are soothing for the applicants wishing to join the supremacy. The detail publicised recently is having the association for the 29 posts of AGM, Senior Manager and MO under which the desirable detail is as below:
- Assistant General Manager: 17 Posts
- Senior Manager: 11 Posts
- Medical Officer (Medical Service): 01 Post
Age limit: The age demanded by the Cochin Shipyard Limited is variable for each post. For the post of AGM the age needed is the 50 years, for the SM age required is the 40 years and for the post of MO the necessity of the age is stated as 35 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are provided with the unique need of education under each post. It is advised to get with the official notification to assort the complete requirement of the educational qualification.
Fees Schedule: Having registered for the post it is very essential to make the payment of the fee. The necessity of the payment is the Rs. 550 that is concerning only to the OBC and the open category applicants. Reserved category applicants will be exempted from the schedule of the fee.
Scheme to submit an application: Cochin Shipyard Limited had provided the 2 phase process. Applicants firstly will make the submission of the online application and then will be able to print the Challan form. Using this applicants will make the payment of the fee and will tend for the 2nd phase of registration and will compile the final detailed application. Completing this applicant will be needed to send the printed copy of the application with all the necessary certificates.
- 17th Dec 2014 to 12th Jan 2015: Dates which are mentioned to complete the first phase of registration online.
- 16th Jan 2015: Concluding date to make the payment of the fee.
- 20th JAN 2015: Last date to complete the 2nd phase of registration.
- 27th Jan 2015: Last date provided so as to receive the hard copy of application.
- The link to the official notification is being provided systematically below by the Cochin Shipyard Limited to get the entire detail:
To have the application compiled online the link which is necessary is provided below:[sws_divider_line]
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2015 for the 25 posts of Executive Trainee (Closed)
Cochin Shipyard Limited had announced the employment process and this procedure is providing the constructive approach to the applicants for the 25 posts of Executive Trainee. The associated detail is provided below:
Age limit: Cochin Shipyard Limited had demanded the age of not more than the 25 years on the date of 30th Nov 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: The necessity of the education which is concerning is provided to be as degree in the engineering under the associated trade.
Fees Schedule: The fee which is provided for the applicants by Cochin Shipyard Limited is the Rs. 460 only for the OBC and open category applicants.
Selection Method: To have only the appropriate and deserving applicant in the supremacy the process of the selection includes the written examination followed with the group discussion and personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: It is being announced by the Cochin Shipyard Limited that the online application must be submitted at the primitive stage of first phase I. After the online compliance of the application the printed form must be dispatched along with the provided and demanded certificates.
- 17th Dec 2014 to 12th Jan 2015: Date which is provided for the submission of the online application phase I.
- 16th Jan 2015: Last date for the remittance of the application fee.
- 20th Jan 2015: Final date which is required for the final submission of the online application phase II.
- 27th Jan 2015: Last date which is mentioned to receive the hard copy of the application.
- Cochin Shipyard Limited had mentioned the linkage below so that the detailed advertisement is being assorted:
- To apply for the post online the link which is associated is provided below: