CGPDTM Recruitment 2016 – 16 Examiner Post Notification: Controller General Patents, Design and Trade Marks (CGPDTM) has finally Published an employment news notification for their recruitment of 16 posts of Examiner of Trade Marks. Also, there is lots of opportunity for those candidates who are waiting for a long time for such opportunity. So Now, they are invited to all those eligible candidates to Visit their official portal www.ipindia.nic.in and fill up the form online before the last date of Submission that is 22-07-2016.
Controller General Patents, Design and Trade Marks (CGPDTM) Recruitment Notification 2016
Due to that, it is advice to all the candidates read all the information from the below official notification, to get the same information about the name of the post, education criteria, Selection process, how to apply, pay scales, application fee, and important dates by Downloading the official notification. For Getting all Those information, you can visit the official information portal, or you get all those information below link. Therefore, those candidates still not yet apply due to some issues since the day of notification publish. So, first of all, they have to download the application form and apply 22-07-2016.
Controller General Patents, Design and Trade Marks (CGPDTM) Recruitment Details:
- Company Name: Controller General Patents, Design and Trade Marks (CGPDTM)
- Organization Official Website: www.ipindia.nic.in
- Name Of The Post: Examiner of Trade Marks
- Number Of Vacancies: 16 posts
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Educational Qualification:
- The Interested candidates should have completed Graduation Degree Law or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
- Age Limit:
- Candidates Maximum age 30 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.For more details about age relaxation, please read the official recruitment notification.
- Pay Scale:
- The Selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 35000/-.
- Selection Process:
- Contenders who have applied for the Examiner of Trade Marks jobs will be selected by the selection committee by their marks obtained in Interview.
- How Can You Apply:
- Interested Candidates also apply for this vacancy position by sending all the required documents like attested xerox copies of all original certificates, Application Form & Passport Size photograph to ” Shri S. M. Togrikar, Asstt. Registrar of Trade Marks & GI, Head of Office, Trade Marks Registry., Boudhik Sampada Bhavan, S. M. Road, Antop Hill, Mumbai – 400 037 ” before the last Submission Date.
- Important Dates:
- Last Date for Receiving of Application Form Is: 22-07-2016
- Important Links: