Central Government Health Scheme has professed a career advertisement in concern of CGHS Recruitment. Willing job hunters are invited to fill up vacancies of Pharmacist (Allopathy) and Pharmacist-cum-Clerk (Ayurvedic) posts. To apply against CGHS Recruitment 2016, you should submit your application form till last date that is 22nd July 2016.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing other details about CGHS Jobs on this page for all visitors. Interested candidates should read complete information before applying. With the help of info available here, you can apply easily without wasting time.
|Name of Organization||Central Government Health Scheme|
|Last date to apply||22nd July, 2016|
|Last date to apply for far flung area candidates||05th August, 2016|
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
Selected candidates for CGHS Vacancy will be paid Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month as salary from Central Government Health Scheme.
For post of Pharmacist age of applying candidates should lie between 18 to 25 years and for post of Pharmacist- cum- Clerk 20 to 30 years. Upper age limit is relaxed of relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
To select qualified candidates selection panel of organization will conduct some rounds, which may include test and or interview. Job hunters who will perform well may grab this chance.
How to Apply for CGHS Recruitment:
- Candidates should write their application form in prescribed format that is available at the official site of organization.
- Application should be attached along with copies of all required documents and certificates that are given below and pass port size photo.
- Complete application should reach to the address tuned below till last date that is 22nd July, 2016.
- Application reached late will not be accepted by the organization.
Central Government Health Scheme,
6-Esplanade East, (Ground Floor),
Kolkata – 700069
- Copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate in support of age.
- Copy of Mark Sheet of Matriculation/ Higher Secondary / Diploma or Degree Examination.
- Copy of Registration Certificate of Pharmacy Council.
- Copy of Caste Certificate for candidates belonging to SC or OBC
- Copy of Experience Certificate.
Last date to apply: 22nd July, 2016
Note: You may get other details about CGHS Recruitment 2016 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On