ASAP Kerala Recruitment 2016 – Programme Manager Posts: Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP), Kerala has finally Published an employment news notification for their recruitment of Not Specified of Programme Manager Posts. Also, there is lots of opportunity for those candidates who are waiting for a long time for such opportunity. So Now, they are invited to all those eligible candidates to Visit their official portal www.asapkerala.gov.in and fill up the form online before the last date of Submission that is 10-07-2016.
Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP), Kerala Recruitment Notification 2016
Due to that, it is advice to all the candidates read all the information from the below official notification, to get the same information about the name of the post, education criteria, Selection process, how to apply, pay scales, application fee, and important dates by Downloading the official notification. For Getting all Those information, you can visit the official information portal, or you get all those information below link. Therefore, those candidates still not yet apply due to some issues since the day of notification publish. So, first of all, they have to download the application form and apply 10-07-2016.
Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP), Kerala Recruitment Details:
- Company Name: Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP), Kerala
- Organization Official Website: www.asapkerala.gov.in
- Name Of The Post: Programme Manager Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: Not Specififed
- Job Location: Kerala
- Educational Qualification:
- The Interested candidates should have completed Post-Graduation programme in MBA/ MSW or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
- Age Limit:
- Candidates Maximum age 35 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.For more details about age relaxation, please read the official recruitment notification.
- Selection Process:
- Contenders who have applied for the Programme Manager Posts jobs will be selected by the selection committee by their marks obtained in online test, case study presentation & Interview.
- Application Fee: Rs.400/-
- How Can You Apply:
- Candidates Have to Apply Online by Visiting The Official Website www.asapkerala.gov.in Before the Last Date Of Submission.
- Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10-07-2016 by 05.00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 12-07-2016
- Important Links: