Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has released an APSET Notification. Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test will be organized on 11th September 2016. Test is conducted for recruitment or promotion of lecturer and professor in colleges / universities in Andhra Pradesh state. Willing candidates can submit their application form till 25th July 2016 against APSET Notification 2016.
AP SET Examination is organized on behalf of University Grants Commission, New Delhi. You may follow below given instruction to fill application form. You may check this page that is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details about APSET 2016.
|Name of Organization||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Date of APSET||11th September 2016|
|Last date to submit application form||25th July 2016|
Subject of APSET- 2016:
|Archaeology||Library & Information Science|
|Political Sciences||Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
|Chemical Sciences||Mathematical Sciences|
|Journalism & Mass Communication||Urdu|
|Public Administration||Physical Sciences|
|Computer Science &Applications||Life Sciences|
- Candidates should have passed Master’s Degree or equivalent exam with at least 55% marks from universities/ institutions recognized by UGC. OBC / SC/ ST Category candidates should possess at least 50% marks.
- Candidates who have appeared or appearing final year of Master’s degree and result is awaited, may also apply for this exam.
Latest Teaching Jobs:- Check Now
- For General Category: Rs 1000/-
- For B.C. category: Rs 800/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ VH category: Rs. 500/-
- Fee should be submitted through payment gateway (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking).
Selection of applying candidates will be done as per their performances in Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test.
Get Details:- APSET Syllabus
APSET Test Center:
|Sr. No||Centre Name|
Read Also:- Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
How to fill APSET Application form ?
- Firstly candidates must visit the official website of organization that is apset.net.in.
- Press tab ‘Registration’ from top menu bar on home page.
- Read given details and press ‘Apply Now’ tab.
- Fill registration form and press ‘continue’ tab.
- Now login your account and Fill Online Application Form with required details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay your application fee as mentioned above through proper channel.
- After filling form in correct manner submit it within given time.
- Take printout of online form for future use.
- Last date for Submission of Online: 25th July 2016
- Last date to submit Application with a late fee of Rs. 1,000 + Registration Fee: 5th August 2016
- Last date to submit Application with a late fee of Rs. 2,000 + Registration Fee: 10th August 2016
- Last date to submit Application with a late fee of Rs. 5,000 + Registration Fee: 1st September 2016
- Date of examination: 11th September 2016
Note: You may get other details about APSET Notification 2016 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On