Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) for a large number of vacated positions had announced to invite the applications.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2016: 1585 Vacancies
- Post Name: Livestock Assistant (Pashudhan Sahayak)
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2017: 18-35 years
- Qualification: 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Horticulture (Agriculture), Animal Husbandry & Biology from the recognized Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan or equivalent
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam & Document Verification
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website:
- Deadline: 31st July 2016
RSMSSB Recruitment 2016: 583 Vacancies
- Post Name: Junior Engineers
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Degree: 231 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Diploma: 336 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Degree: 4 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Diploma: 12 posts
- Age Limit: 18-35 years
- Qualification: Diploma/Degree in Civil/Mechanical from any Government recognized Board/Institute
- Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website
- Deadline: 15th July 2016
RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 for 4400 posts of Patwari (closed)
The arranged succession is for 4400 posts of Patwari under the non – scheduled and scheduled areas for which detail is beneath:
Age Limit: The announcement by the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) for the candidates is to have the entire norms of eligibility in the possession. The most crucial of all is the possession of the age that got required as 18 years to 35 years. The age is to get calculated for maturity on the date 1st Jan 2016 by the candidates. The column introduced as relaxation in the age for the candidates with the category SC, ST, OBC, Special BC and General Female Candidates for five years and for reserved category Female Aspirants for ten years.
Educational Qualification: The associated education that hot required in the aptitude of the candidates is 10+2 passed or secondary class passed with the knowledge of the Devanagari script in Hindi and Rajasthani Culture. Applicants must also have the ‘O’ level or High-level certificate of the department of Electronics Accreditation of computer course (DOEACC) or Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Applications.
Fee Schedule: The announcement of the fee by the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) is Rs. 650 for General and OBC (Creamy Layer) and Special BC candidates. The fee got announced as Rs. 450 for Non Creamy Layer BC and Special BC of Rajasthan and Rs. 350 for SC, ST of Rajasthan. The processing fee of Rs. 30 is must to pay by all the category candidates.
Selection Process: The modus operandi that is worth getting by the candidates is the succession of selection. The procedure enviable under the announced posts is the preliminary examination that is to follow by the main examination.
Application Submission: The process of the registration as announced by the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) is to get completed with the submission of the application at the official site. The application having submitted is to get hang on to for future usage.
- 10th Nov 2015: The period from which the application is must to get submitted online.
- 10th Dec 2015: The terminating period associated to which the application submission must get completed at the official site. The site will be active on the respective date until the time 12:00 am.
- 10th Nov 2915 to 9th Dec 2015: The associated period between which the payment of the fee is enviable from the candidates.
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) made available the web portal underneath that is significant to make the downloading of the recruitment notice and the associated syllabus needed for the examination:
- To make the compliance of the application online the web portal that is necessary got mentioned underneath: