Wildlife institute of India (WII) had provided the required process and the scheme that will make the applicants having seat secured for the various post under WII project 2016. The scheme which is being announced is related for the posts whose detail is mentioned underside:
WII Recruitment 2016: 15 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Project Scientist (Ecology): 02 posts
- Project Associate (Ecology): 02 posts
- Project Associate (Veterinary Science): 01 post
- Project Fellow (Ecology): 06 posts
- Project Fellow (GIS & Remote Sensing): 01 post
- Database Operator: 01 post
- Project Assistant (Administration): 01 post
- Project Assistant (Finance): 01 post
- Age Limit: 40-50 years
- Project Scientist (Ecology): Ph.D in Wildlife Sciences/Zoology/Life Science/Forestry or related subjects with relevant experience
- Project Associate (Ecology): Master degree in Wildlife Sciences/Forestry/Environmental Studies/Botany/Zoology/Life science or related subject with 3 years experience in wildlife science
- Project Associate (Veterinary Science): Master degree in Veterinary Science with 2 year experience or Bachelor degree in Veterinary Science with 4 years experience in Veterinary Pratice/research/conservation
- Project Fellow (Ecology): Master degree in Wildlife Sciences/Veterinary Science/Forestry/Environmental Science or Management/Botany/Zoology/Life Science or related subject with 1 year experience of wildlife science
- Project Fellow (GIS & Remote Sensing): Master degree in Remote Sensing/Wildlife Sciences/Forestry/Environmental Science or Management/Botany/Zoology/Life Science or related subjects
- Database Operator: Master degree in Wildlife Science/Zoology/Botany or related subjects or Bachelor degree with min 60% aggregate marks in Computer Science
- Project Assistant (Administration): Graduate degree in any discipline with 1 year experience in Secretarial assistance/office management in government/autonomous organizations/PSU
- Project Assistant (Finance): Graduate degree in Commerce with 1 year of working experience of Finance/Accounts/Audit in government/autonomous organizations/PSU
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by Registered/Speed Post/By Hand before 30th July 2016
- Deadline: 30th July 2016
- Written Exam Date: 9th Aug 2016
- Result of the Written Test: 25th Aug 2016
- Interview Date: 24th Aug 2016 at 9.00 AM
Applications got recently invited by the Wild Life Institute of India (WII). The reception of the requests is to entertain for recruitment session 2015. The placement needed making for the three posts of Scientist D Degree. The age for the post must not exceed more than the 35 years in the case of applicants possessing Master’s degree and 38 years for candidates having Ph.D. degree. The education mentioned for making the candidates qualified the master’s or Ph.D. The registration for the position said getting with the application forwarding along with the associated certificates by the date 7th Sep 2015.
The connection to the notification mentioned collecting as beneath:
WII Recruitment 2015 for 1 posts of Project Associate (Closed)
Wildlife Institute of India had provided for the candidates that the vacancy detail got published. The feature announced is for the one posts of Project Associate. The concerning age with the candidates for getting qualified is the 35 years. The academic associated to make te candidates qualified is the M.Sc. or M. Tech in the Botany, Zoology, Wildlife Science, Forestry, Geoinformatics, Environmental Sciences, Soil Science or the related fields. The eligible and the qualified candidates make sure to bring all the certificates on te date of the interview at the date 28th July 2015.
The detail having associated with the posts got mentioned underside:
WII Recruitment 2015 for 3 posts of Senior Project Biologist (Closed)
Wild Life Institute of India (WII) had under the need for the 3 positions of Senior Project Biologist had structured the interview scheme. For the post, the requirement of age is provided as not exceeding 30 (Thirty) years. Applicants must have the education as Master’s degree in the forestry, wildlife science, zoology or life science. Applicants on the date 14th May 2015 must attend the interview along with the necessary certificates.
Complete association with the notification and detail of venue is possible with the link below:[sws_divider_line]
WII Recruitment 2015 for the 4 posts of Senior Project Fellow (Closed)
Wild Life Institute of India (WII) had mentioned the process of the interview which is worked out and announced for the 4 posts of Senior Project Fellow. Applicants are provided under the post with the age which must not be more than the 35 years and education which is concerning is the master’s degree needed in the Forestry, Wildlife Science, Environmental Science, Agricultural Science, Life Science, Botany, Zoology, Sociology, Social Science, Economics or Communication or any other subject matter pertinent to Wildlife Sciences. Applicants are needed to make the presence for the post so as on the date of 20th March 2015.
Link which is associated with the official advertisement is mentioned to be followed as below:[sws_divider_line]
WII Recruitment 2015 for the 6 posts of Project Biologist and Junior Research Fellow (Closed):
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Biologist: Under these posts the requirement which is being structured is mentioned as master’s degree in the trades of the life science, forestry, statistics, environmental biology, environmental science, biological science or wildlife science. Age need which is demanded is the 28 years.
- Research Biologist: The educational need which is concerning is same as for the post of the JRF. The age requisite which is being attached is provided as 35 years.
- Research Associate: Scholastic need which is being associated is the PHD degree in the subjects of life science, wildlife science or in forestry.
Scheme to submit an application: Wildlife institute of India had provided that the sole criterion which will complete the registration as well as the selection process is provided to be personal interview session. This process is mentioned to be fruitful so as with the testimonials that will generate the eligibility of the applicants.
Important Date: Date of interview which is being provided to be got by the applicants is the 9th Feb 2015.
- To obtain the recruitment notification the link to be followed and accessed is provided as below:
- To get the application form the link concerning is stated as underneath by the Wildlife institute of India: